Brampton - In support of Women’s International Day (March 8), the City of Brampton’s Small Business Enterprise Centre is hosting an event for small business owners on Thursday, March 7 from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm at the Lionhead Golf & Country Club. Titled getinspired
, the event promises to be a morning of inspiration and networking.
Keynote speaker at the event, Deanne Kelleher is the founder of kAos Group. Her presentation is titled Building Blocks: A Foundation You Can Grow On
; Supporting your business from behind the scenes for the new, growing or rapidly expanding business.
The presentation will be on how to set up and care for the structure of the back end of a business. From taming the email beast to managing client contacts, both now and as your business grows, the topics covered include:
• Email: overall management, etiquette and branding
• Marketing and Networking: tap into your community and keep them engaged; plus the tools most owners have that they don’t even know they’ve got
• Process, Procedures and Protocol: how you can make running your business an easy thing
• Social Media: strategically build your presence without losing your mind
• Customer Relations Management: how we track clients, build a database, manage mailing lists, and follow-up
• Accounting: practices and procedures for tax time and all year round
The event is being supported by Bramalea City Centre, Ontario Ministry of Economic Development and Innovation and RBC Royal Bank. Registration for the event cost $25 or a product/service swap valued at $25 or more. Visit www.brampton-business.com
for details and to register online.