Brampton - The Brampton Downtown Development Corporation (BDDC) and participating Downtown Restaurants are proud to present "A Taste of Downtown Brampton", a special culinary event giving customers the opportunity to experience the unique atmosphere and dishes of downtown's restaurants.
This dining event begins on Monday February 22nd and ends on Saturday March 6th and offers an excellent value with Lunch and Dinner menu options at "prix fixe" rates of either $10 or $15 for Lunch and either $20 or $25 for Dinner.
Participating restaurants are:
- aggie martin, 15 Main Street North
- Fanzorelli's Restaurant & Lounge, 50 Queen Street West
- La Capannina Restaurant, 21 George Street North
- Lisboa Bakery and Grillhouse, 131 Main Street North
- Mount Vesuvio's Ristorante, 91 George Street South
- Nexus Fine Dining & Piano Bar, 35 Main Street North
- Sushi House, 135 Main Street North
- West 48, 48 Queen Street West
Participating restaurants can be seen on Rogers TV "Daytime" showcasing their specialties beginning Monday February 8, 2010.
For more information please go to the BDDC's website at www.bramptondowntown.com or call 905-874-2936.